- COVID 19 UPDATE
Federal Government and NSW Health Department COVID-19 restrictions mean that all venues at the Twyford are now CLOSED to hirers with effect from 23 March until at least midnight on 16 June 2020. Construction work on the new theatre will continue, as it is currently designated as ‘essential’ and thus exempt from the venue closure rules. increased hygiene and social distancing rules continue to apply to all.
- Full commercial grade kitchen
- Stainless steel benches and shelving
- Skope Centaur upright fridge/freezer
- Skope Centaur 3 door bench fridge
- Goldstein 6 hob gas stove+oven
- Sharp microwave oven
- Rational combi oven
- Smartwash commercial dishwasher
- Food prep sink
- Double potwashing sink
- Handwashing sink
- Exhaust fan
- Basic use: No charge if hired with hall or supper room
Includes tea & coffee service, plating up food brought in from elsewhere and associated clean up. Induction required.
- Food service: $80 per day
Food preparation, cooking/use of gas stove/oven and clean up. Induction required.
- Advanced food service: $125 per day
As for Food Service plus use of Combi oven. Competence must be demonstrated. Induction required.
- Crockery Hire: $30 per day
Up to 150 settings