The Theatre Foyer is currently UNDER CONSTRUCTION as part of the new Theatre Twyford project, with an expected opening in 2022.
Specifications below are approximate.
- Located on 1st floor of the theatre building – access via lift or stairs from Market St entrance
- Contains the venue box office (included in Theatre hire when in use).
- Can be hired independently (when the Theatre is not in use) for small events such as meetings, intimate performances, breakout area, book launches, readings, coffee mornings, games events, community organisation events. Contact us with your ideas.
- Foyer area approximately 10m x 7.5m. Flexible seating arrangements. Seating capacity approx 45 – to be confirmed closer to completion.
Check COVID-19 restrictions in force
- Air conditioning and heating
- Cafe/Bar operated by The Twyford RSA-certified staff
- Audience toilet facilities located on ground floor – access via lift/stairs
- Dressing room with bathroom available for performers / speakers on level 1
- Ticketing, marketing and front of house services available.
- Portable lighting/sound and other equipment by arrangement.
- Theatre foyer accessible via lift from Market St groundfloor entrance
- Box office counter accessible
- Accessible unisex toilet with baby change table located on ground floor inside Market St entrance – access via lift
Contact us for pricing and expressions of interest.