In accepting an agreement to hire the venue or accept a buy-in or share deal agreement, the hirer or producer agrees that:
- Use of the venue is at the discretion of The Twyford Hall Complex Ltd.
- High risk events may be required to pay an additional bond and a refund will depend on satisfactory state of the venue after the event. You may also be required to provide Security for your event.
- You must have Public Liability Insurance cover of $20 million that specifically covers the location and type of activity you are using the venue for, and provide a copy of the certificate of currency prior to the event.
- For events at which music is played – whether live or recorded – you have obtained appropriate licences and clearances through One Music Australia (PPCA/APRA/AMCOS).
- Events involving alcohol must adhere to NSW law regarding licensing requirements and have prior permission in writing from The Twyford Hall Complex Ltd. Not-for-profit events seeking a licence exemption must still meet certain requirements. All staff/volunteers involved in the selling, service OR supply of alcohol need to have completed a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) course and hold a valid NSW competency card.
- You must abide by the COVID safety requirements for the venue and the type of event and you will ensure that all volunteers, contractors, staff and visitors are informed of, and meet these requirements.