The Twyford is managed by Twyford Hall Inc and is available for hire for various functions including music, dance, theatre, weddings & balls, antique sales, craft markets, art exhibitions and more.
TWYFORD HALL CLOSED until late March 2021, and from mid to late April 2021
Availability and venue capacities are impacted due to COVID-19 and building work.
Subscribe to The Twyford eNews mailing list for updates.
How to Hire
- Check which Venue(s) suit your event
- Check the Calendar to see if the venue is available on your preferred dates (note: some bookings may still be being processed).
- Complete the Venue Hire Enquiry form below – please note that hires are not final until confirmed by an email with a signed hire agreement attached and agreed upfront fees and/or bond have been paid.
- Please do not advertise your event until your booking has been cleared by the construction manager and confirmed by Twyford Hall Inc.
- We will arrange a time to meet you at the venue to handover keys and to induct you into the new arrangements in the space as well as COVID-Safety requirements.
- We will invoice you by email – pay by direct credit to our account. Payment must be received prior to the event unless a box office deal has been arranged.
- Click here for full Terms and Conditions of Hire
Click on each venue name below for details.
- Twyford Hall
- Twyford Supper Room
- Twyford Kitchen
- Theatre Twyford (from mid 2021) – expressions of interest taken now
- Theatre Foyer (from mid 2021) – expressions of interest taken now
Twyford Hall Hire
Space hire only pricing below. For box office deals/tech staff requirements please contact us.
|All Rooms||Main Hall||Supper Room|
|Category A||All Day||$370||$295||$130|
|Category B||All Day||$140||$100||$70|
|Category C||All Day||$85||$65||$45|
|Category C||4 Hours||$55||$45||$30|
|Category A||Covers for-profit activities (eg sale of antiques); theatrical and other performances for which entrance is charged (eg Jazz Festival and Spectrum Theatre productions); functions involving large numbers of people (eg weddings and balls).|
|Category B||Not-for-profit or semi-profitable exhibitions and activities (eg craft markets, art shows and orchid shows); other displays for public interest.|
|Category C||Includes rehearsals for shows; meetings etc|
An additional fee of $45 per hour will be charged. COVID-19 cleaning requirements require additional sanitising of the venue.
Theatre Twyford / Foyer Hire
Final technical specifications are currently being prepared. Please contact us for details.
Your event will be included in The Twyford’s Events web page and Facebook page at no additional charge. From mid 2021, your event will also appear on a display screen in our venue. Please contact us for additional marketing services (eg newspaper/radio/online ads/posters/programs etc) or online/box office ticketing services. The hall windows on Market St will no longer be accessible for posters.
The billboard rail on the Market Street corner of Twyford Hall can be booked when you complete the Venue Hire Enquiry Form below. There is no automatic approval as other groups may have booked it for a similar timeframe. Unauthorised use of the space may result in your banner being removed. We try to offer a minimum of two weeks, maximum four weeks, subject to other bookings. Please note that due to building works, this space is currently not accessible to the public – contact us to arrange access.
Venue Hire Enquiry Form
This form is for venue hire enquiries. For general enquiries, please Contact Us.
Required fields are denoted by *