The Twyford is managed by The Twyford Hall Complex Ltd. It is available for hire for various performing arts, visual arts and community events.
Venue availability and capacity are impacted due to COVID-19 and building work.
How to Hire
- Check which Venue(s) suit your event
- Complete and submit the Venue Hire Enquiry form below. Acopy of your enquiry will be emailed to you automatically.
- If you have not received a copy of your hire enquiry, or received an email or phone response to your enquiry from the Venue Manager within 3 business days, please contact us by phone.
- Hires are not final until a signed hire agreement has been signed by both the hirer and the venue and any agreed upfront deposit, fees and/or bond have been paid.
- Please do not advertise your event until your hire has been confirmed.
- We will arrange a time to meet you and induct you into the venue as well as train you and your staff on COVID and other safety procedures.
- We will invoice you by email – payment is by direct credit to our account. Payment must be received in advance of the event unless a box office deal has been arranged.
- Terms and Conditions of Hire
- Twyford Hall
- Twyford Supper Room
- Commercial Kitchen
- Theatre Twyford (from 2022) – expressions of interest taken now
- Theatre Foyer (from 2022) – expressions of interest taken now
See individual venues for space hire pricing only.
For show buy-ins, share deals or staff costs please contact us directly.
COVID-19 cleaning requires additional sanitising of the venue. Please allow 3 hours between sessions for this to take place. Additional cleaning will be charged @ $45 per hour if the venue is not left in a clean and tidy state.
Your event will be included in Events on our website and Facebook page, social media and e-Newsletter at no extra charge. When the new theatre/foyer open, your event will also appear on our display screens.
Please contact us for additional marketing services such as online media and radio advertising and online programs accessible from mobiles. A charge will apply for these additional services. We encourage you to consider the environment and avoid printed marketing materials if possible.
The billboard rail on the Market Street corner of Twyford Hall must be booked using the Venue Hire Enquiry Form below. There is no automatic approval as other hirers may have booked it for a similar timeframe. Unauthorised use of the space will result in your banner being removed. We try to offer a minimum of 2 weeks, maximum 4 weeks leading up to and/or during your hire period, subject to other hires. During building works, this space is not accessible.
Venue Hire Enquiry Form
This form is for venue hire enquiries only.
For general enquiries, please Contact Us.
* required fields