The Twyford is managed by Twyford Hall Inc and is available for hire for various functions including music, dance, theatre, weddings & balls, antique sales, craft markets, art exhibitions and more.
- Twyford Hall
- Twyford Supper Room
- Twyford Kitchen
- The Twyford Room
- Theatre Twyford (from late 2020/2021)
* Existing venues will remain mostly operational, but availability may be impacted at various times due to building work. For details see our FAQ or subscribe to The Twyford eNews mailing list for updates.
Twyford Hall Hire
|All Rooms||Main Hall||Supper Room|
|Category A||All Day||$370||$295||$130|
|Category B||All Day||$140||$100||$70|
|Category C||All Day||$85||$65||$45|
|Category C||4 Hours||$55||$45||$30|
|Category A||Covers for-profit activities (eg sale of antiques); theatrical and other performances for which entrance is charged (eg Jazz Festival and Spectrum Theatre productions); functions involving large numbers of people (eg weddings and balls).|
|Category B||Not-for-profit or semi-profitable exhibitions and activities (eg craft markets, art shows and orchid shows); other displays for public interest.|
|Category C||Includes rehearsals for shows; meetings etc|
The banner rail on the Market Street corner of Twyford Hall must be booked separately. There is no automatic approval as other groups may have booked it for a similar timeframe. Unauthorised use of the space may result in your banner being removed. We try to offer a minimum of two weeks, maximum four weeks, subject to other bookings.
If the hirer requires the services of a cleaner an additional fee of $45 per hour will be charged. This should be booked in advance.
Terms & Conditions of Hire
- All hirers must have Public Liability Insurance cover of $20 million.
- Hirers using music must ensure they have an appropriate license and clearances through One Music Australia.
- Events involving alcohol must adhere to NSW law regarding licensing requirements and have permission in writing from Twyford Hall Inc
How to Hire
- Check the Calendar to see if the venue is available on your preferred dates (please note, some bookings may still be being processed and not appear on calendar).
- Complete the Venue Hire Enquiry form below – please note that hires are not final until confirmed by email or phone.
- Due to construction of Theatre Twyford adjacent to the hall, for safety reasons you must not enter the venue unless your booking has been confirmed by Twyford Hall Incorporated.
- Once confirmed, keys can be collected from Merimbula News & Gift Gallery at 7/33 Market Street Merimbula 02 6495 1292
Venue Hire Enquiry Form
This form is for venue hire enquiries. For general enquiries, please Contact Us.