The Twyford is available for hire, show buy-ins and share deals for performing arts, visual arts and community events.
Venue availability and capacity are impacted due to COVID-19 and building work.
- How to Hire
- Terms & Conditions
- COVID-19 restrictions
- Venue Hire Enquiry Form
How to Hire
- Check which Venue(s) suit your event
- Complete and submit the Venue Hire Enquiry form below. You will receive a copy of your enquiry by email for your records.
- If you have not received a copy of your enquiry, or received an email or phone response to your enquiry from the Venue Manager within 3 business days, please contact us by phone.
- Hires are not confirmed until a signed hire agreement has been signed by both the hirer and the venue and any agreed upfront deposit, fees and/or bond have been paid.
- We will invoice you by email – payment is by direct credit to The Twyford Hall Complex Ltd bank account. Payment must be received in advance of the event.
- Please do not advertise your event until your hire has been confirmed.
- We will arrange a time to meet you and induct you into the venue as well as train you and your staff in COVID and other safety procedures.
- For show buy-ins or share deals please contact us directly.
Terms and Conditions
- Twyford Hall
- Supper Room
- Commercial Kitchen
- Theatre Twyford (from 2022) – expressions of interest taken now
- Theatre Foyer (from 2022) – expressions of interest taken now
See individual venues for space hire pricing.
For staff costs and other venue services such as ticketing and marketing, please contact us directly.
COVID-19 necessitates lengthier cleaning and sanitising of the venue. Please allow 3 hours between sessions for this to take place.
Additional cleaning will be charged @ $45 per hour if the venue is not left in a clean and tidy state by hirers or visiting artists/crews.
Additional marketing services such as online media, newspaper and radio advertising as well as providing mobile-friendly programs are available for an extra fee.
We encourage you to consider the environment and avoid or reduce printed marketing materials such as posters, flyers and programs if possible. We can advise you on this.
The billboard rail on the Market Street corner of Twyford Hall must be booked using the Venue Hire Enquiry Form below. There is no automatic approval as other hirers may have booked it for a similar timeframe. Unauthorised use of the space will result in your banner being removed. We try to offer a minimum of 2 weeks, maximum 4 weeks leading up to and/or during your hire period, subject to other hires. During building works, this space is not accessible.
Venue Hire Enquiry Form
This form is for venue hire enquiries only.
For general enquiries, please Contact Us.
* required fields