The Twyford manages ticket sales for all events performed at Twyford Hall and Theatre Twyford.
- Online ticket sales are preferred and are open 24/7 via the Events page. You can print your ticket at home or save it to your mobile phone and present it at the venue for scanning.
- Phone sales are open Wednesday to Sunday 10am to 4pm during the pre-sales period for each event – check the individual event page for details of when sales open.
- In-person sales and enquiries are open at the box office one hour prior to each performance.
- The Box Office is located in the Theatre Foyer on Level 1, accessible via lift or stairs inside the main entrance on Market Street.
- A transaction fee of $2.40 applies to all ticket sales
- Concessions: Pensioner or Full Time Student
- Children: 2 years to 16 years unless otherwise stated.
We accept contactless payments via Visa, Mastercard and EFTPOS. For safety and security reasons we do NOT handle or accept cash.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any ticket that has been sold or issued by The Twyford is subject to the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice. The following conditions apply:
- There are no refunds or exchanges on ticket purchases except as provided for under the Live Performance Australia Ticketing Code of Practice.
- The venue and/or entrepreneur and/or its agent reserve the right to refuse admission under the venue’s terms of admission.
- Late arrivals may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the performance.
- The use of cameras, audio and video recorders is not permitted. Mobile phones and alarms must be turned off prior to entering the venue.
- If a performance is cancelled due to a natural disaster, adverse weather or for any other cause reasonable beyond the agent’s control, there is no guarantee of refund or exchange and The Twyford is under no obligation to arrange a substitute event or performance. However, The Twyford will
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
Tickets are non-refundable unless a performance is cancelled in accordance with the Live Performance Australia (LPA) Ticketing Code of Practice.
Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same show subject to availability.
TICKET RESALE AND SCALPING
Tickets to all our performances are available exclusively through this website or our Box Office.
Ticket scalpers have become increasingly sophisticated by utilising the internet to resell tickets for performances at venues at exorbitant markups. Scalpers purchase tickets the same way that you can purchase them yourself. Buying from ticket brokers or the secondary ticket market e.g. Viagogo, does not necessarily give you better seating or a better deal.
In addition to paying more than necessary, if there is a problem with an order (eg you receive counterfeit tickets or you do not receive your tickets) The Twyford cannot help you. In the event of any important show-related notices (showtime changes, cancellations) we will not be able to notify you.
You can alert The Twyford to any ticket scalping practices for our performances that you become aware of by contacting us.