The Twyford Hall Complex Ltd is a not-for-profit Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG) registered with the ACNC as a charitable arts organisation. It manages The Twyford complex under a Management Agreement with Bega Valley Shire Council, who is the Trustee for the community of Merimbula.
The Twyford is a registered Trademark.
At its Annual General Meeting in October 2020, members of the incorporated association Twyford Hall Inc (THI) voted to transfer the association to a not-for-profit Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG) under the NSW Fair Trading transfer arrangements. All of the existing agreements, obligations and contracts held by THI automatically transfer to The Twyford Hall Complex Ltd as of 1 September 2021 and our ABN remains the same.
The Board of The Twyford Hall Complex Ltd are:
- Frankie J Holden OAM – Chair
- Greg Brackenreg – Company Secretary
- Lucas Scarpin – Chief Financial Officer 0457 710 982
- Charles Cooper – Construction
- Helen O’Neil – Programming
- Christine Kaine – Fundraising
- John Beever – Administration Support